Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Suede Canvas Dirt Eraser Leather Shoe Cleaner
Sh7,414.17 – Sh7,985.81
Our Suede Canvas Dirt Eraser cleans dirt and stains gently on suede, canvas whilst not affecting the shoe surface. Local soiling is often not easy to remove but with this eraser, you just need to work circularly on the soiling and it will removes dirty stains, anytime, anywhere you want!
It works to clean dirt effectively on your shoes with no brush or water required and works well on the rubber part of any shoes due to its clean cloth-based nature. Basically, it uses physical purification principles to quickly remove dust and dirt. Cleaning shoes is a time-consuming task but with this product, you do not need to often wash your shoes!
Features and Benefits
- Instant Results – Clean the dirt and stains immediately without harming your shoes. The cleaning effect is better than others, the edges of the white rubber sole becomes brighter and visible.
- Easy to Use – No water and brush needed. Gently rub the shoes where the dirt is noticeable. Solve the problems of your daily cleaning shoes.
- Suitable for Most Types of Shoes – Cloth, suede, leather, canvas can be used in a timely manner to clean more effectively!
- Exclusive for sports shoes canvas, the dirt and dust will be wiped off and the shoes will be as good as new.
- Portable – Eraser is small and easy to carry around. You can simply put in your pocket and use it anywhere when needed.
- Multi-Functions – Can be used to clean shoes, boots, furniture, and jackets.
- Material – Rubber, leather detergent, frosted granules.
- Size (cm) – Approx. 7×2.5×1.5.
- Suitable for white leather shoes, suede and matte leather.
- Our Suede Canvas Dirt Eraser won’t turn old shoes into new shoes! It is also impossible to restore the shoes that have already been discolored due to chemical reactions, such as the yellowing of the shoes, or the penetration of oil into the material of the shoes.
- Not suitable for patent and glossy leather.
- Rubbing strongly may damage the material. Please use it after testing once in inconspicuous place.