Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer Gun Handheld
This Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer is practical for both indoor and outdoor use, it let you safely measure surface temperatures from a distance while still maintaining accuracy. It can measure extreme temperatures ranging from -50 – 330°C (-58 – 626°F).
Suitable for hot water pipes, hot engine parts, cooking surfaces, hot tubes insulation, electrical connection, ballasts in electric lights and electric motors.
Also, it can be used to test bearings, wine coolers hot asphalt, swimming pools, fish tanks, hot & cold food products as well as heating air conditioning, among other items.
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Use – Extremely handy, consistent & versatile for instant temp readings.
- Safe and easy to use – Keep your hands safe in this amazingly fast & safe way.
- Help to measure temperature without surface contact.
- Temperature Range – 50°C to +330°C /-58°F to 626°F; Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃.
- A built in Laser gives you the precision on the exact space you want to measure.
- Back-light LCD Screen – Auto shut-off to extend the battery life and features a low battery indicator.
- Power – It is powered by 2 x AAA battery (not included)
- Safe and easy to use.
- Simply point to an object and read its temperature.
- Laser sight allows accurate targeting.
- Consist of optics, temperature sensor, signal amplifier, processing circuit with a LCD display.
- 20 seconds auto power off.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit switchable.
- Lightweight and compact.
Laser Infrared Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Dimensions: Approx. 140 x 70 x 38mm
- Power supply: 1.5V AAA x 2 Pcs Batteries ( battery not included)
- Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃
- Temperature range: -50 to 330℃ (-58 to 626°F )
- Resolution: 0.1℃ or 0.1F
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1℃
- Response time: 500mSec, 95% response
- Spectral response: 8-14 um
- Emissivity: 0.95 preset
- Distance to Spot size: 12 : 1
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40℃ (32 ~ 104F)
- Operating humidity: 10 ~ 95 % R.H.
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60℃ (-4 ~ 140F)
Distance to Spot Ration is 12 : 1 – The Distance (D) from the target surface increases while the spot size of the area measured (S) by the unit becomes larger. So, in order to get more accurate temperature, please pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size, or it will give some errors.
Thermometer collects the infrared radiation energy from surface of the stuff that is focused by red laser, and transfer this information into electric signal via photo-detector, then analyze and calculate its temperature. So, please keep in mind that what you get is the surface temperature not inside temperature.