Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Touch Sensitive Modular Light Magnetic
$3,344.12 – $17,792.72
Turn your wall into a canvas using this Touch Sensitive Modular Light by simply sliding the modular to your favorite place on the wall using your hands as a brush.
This product offers opportunities for lighting solutions specific to each environment, easily customized by the user. Use it as lighting night light, or as a wall decoration art to add beautiful style to your home.
Magnetic interlocking each other join the plastic hexagons together to form a touch screen wall light pattern. These magnets make up physical connection between the components while allowing currents to flow from one modular to the other.
The basic idea of this product is to allow users to convert the internal architecture of the space into a light source, which is turned off and on with a capacitive touch sensor.
Our Touch Sensitive Modular Light offers the user a possibility to illuminate the path they touch by slightly moving the modular on the wall surface. Turn your wall into your favorite canvas style!
Each module has a proximity sensor which detects the distance of your body. As you come into contact with the module it will toggle on/off. You can also use any body part or other conductive materials to touch it!
Features and Benefits
- Sticky pads attach modular lights onto the wall.
- Non-destructive installation. No nails or pins on the wall.
- Easy to install and uninstall. You only need to install the power supply near the outlet.
- Multi-Use – Combine modules to create the pattern of your choice or use it to decorate your wall.
- Power consumption per module is 0.7W.
- The lighting temperature of the LED illumination is 3200k while each module produces 80 lumens.
- We suggest a maximum amount of 65 modules to run one power supply.
- The widest part of each module (corner to corner) measures 115mm.
- Each Touch Sensitive Modular Light connects via magnetic edges because the power transfers from one module to the other through metal pins protruding from each edge.
- The modules are not battery powered.